Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2011

New poll

I added a poll to the right side of the page about where the next three years of the race should be.  Usually the race venue is held in the same place for three years in a row.  The race just finished three years in the Alaska Range and now it's time for another route. 

Most routes have been done more than once because they prove to be so popular.  The Eureka to Talkeetna route was an exception.  That route has only been done once because it was just introduced a few years ago.  Ultimately the decision is up to the race director but the poll is a fun way gauge opinion. 

Personally, my preference would be Nabesna to McCarthy.  I have fond memories of it because I cut my Classic teeth on it but I've heard rumors that the next route could very well be in the Brooks Range.  Select your choice and vote on the poll.  If you have some place specific in mind, let me know and I'll see if I can add it. 

1 comment:

  1. What about the aforementioned Eureka to Talkeetna? Can you add that to the poll?

    ReplyDelete